Poppy


Photography by Ken Moos

Hi Guys! I just came back from Paris and I can already tell you that I had a great time! I will share more about it when posting the pictures that we shoot over there! 

For the people following me on my social medias channels, you already know that I cut my hair and also changed the color of them! But I still have a few looks to share with you when my hair were still super blonde and long! It's crazy how I've got used to my mid-length super quick! I definitely love my hair way more than before! I have to admit that I didn't like at all to see my hair damaged like they were the past months...It was a real drama for me and didn't know what to do anymore! Turning grey and blonde definitely changed the quality of them which used to be super healthy! It was a kind of necessity to cut them that much... Hopefully I am super happy with how it looks now!

Anyway, on those pictures I was wearing my new electric blue sandals from Minelli! They are from their current spring/summer collection. 

Wearing :
Short culotte : Zara
Top : H&M Trend collection
Blazer : Zara
Sandals : Minelli, available HERE
Make-up : Nars, shop the blue eyeshadow HERE
Bag : Soho Gucci




No comments :

Post a Comment