Meeting Look for Spring.




What to wear when you have a meeting as a blogger? I think that the most important is to first feel comfortable. The second most important thing is to wear an outfit that reflect your personality! As a person who always try and want to share positive vibes, I like to wear something colorful when I have meetings. I will not say that wearing black is a bad idea, I often wear black for meetings too but when the beautiful weather is back, the sun is shining and all you want is wearing something different!

As you may have seen I was a few days ago in Berlin for a blogger event. It was so much fun and I can't wait to share some pictures. Berlin is such a cool city with tons and tons of coffee place, good and healthy restaurant and the history of this city is so fascinating! Every corner of the capital has to be seen and I hope to be back super soon to see more of this city!

I am wearing :
Boots : Buffalo - available via Zalando in sale HERE
Skirt : Esprit, similar HERE
Shirt : H&M
Belt : Vintage Céline



Photography by Ken Moos








No comments :

Post a Comment