Maybe Soon, Maybe Never.

Photography by Ken Moos

"Maybe Soon, Maybe Never."

First post with my new Hairstyle! Just before leaving for Paris, I stop by my favorite REDKEN team for some massive changes : Cutting my hair for the very first time! Because you may have seen it, but I had long hair for more than 15 years and I always said that I will NEVER cut them hahaha... As I written in my last post, turning grey definitely damaged my hair and having a new haircute was needed if I wanted to have my hair quality back. So, I decided to cut more than 15cm and go for a long bob. And guess what? I am literally in love with this new mid-length!!

Paris, Oh Paris was such an amazing experience! As I said before, I went 3 days to Paris invited by La Redoute. The point of this trip was shooting a digital campaign for new "MADAME" project. This shooting was pretty amazing with such a professional team! It was definitely insane and I can't wait to discover the result of the Shooting (super soon on the blog)

The day of arrival my arrival in Paris, I had some free time and enjoy a little walk (under the crazy rain) in the city. We took the time to shoot (in between showers) my outfit of the day. I was wearing this super class combi from La Redoute (available and in SALE--> HERE) and added this sick bombers from Topshop available via Zalando (which is unfortunately already sold out...). On my feet, I wore my new pair of sandale from Dune London. They are so comfy and the transparent/wood heel is simply INSANE!

By the way, I have some super exciting projects and trips to share with you in the next day/weeks! Stay updated peeps!

I am wearing :
Combi : La Redoute - available HERE
Bombers Jacket : TopShop via Zalando - already sold out :(
Sandals : Dune London - available HERE
Bag : Gucci - available HERE



No comments :

Post a Comment