Marie Jo Event in Munich


Hey guys, do you remember my last trip in Munich with Marie Jo Lingerie? Here is finally the pictures of the event! 

Invited to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the famous Avero Bra, we had a wonderful dinner organised for this special occasion. Blogger and Press from Germany and Switzerland were all reunited in a flower inspired dinner.

It's all about flowers

Everything was organised for us, I flew from Geneva to Munich and arrived at the Cortiina hotel booked by the brand in the center of Munich (A super good address by the way!). I had a few hours before the dinner and had the time to work on a few email and get ready.

The dinner location was gorgeous and I had so much fun with the other bloggers! In fact, the moment we shared was super pleasant. It was all about celebrating with them this special anniversary! The food was super delicious (flowers in every plate) and we even took part of a cooking lesson. To be honest, at this time I wasn't very concentrate and was talking with people more than cooking but at least I made my own dessert plate! The funny story is that my mother's name is Marie-jo! hahaha, I've never seen & heard her name so many time in a row... damnnn my mother follow me everywhere! I even had a cooking apron with her name on it... so cliché mummy!

I knew the Avero bra before this event, It is such an iconic model with the lovely flower on the strap (sooooo coachella by the way!). For this occasion, You can create your own Avero Bra online. 20 people will WIN their unique design and have their own Avero Bra made in the Belgium ateliers of Marie Jo. Isn't that amazing?

For this event, I was wearing a very summery outfit with this new pink Culotte from Zara and this fabulous pair of Schutz sandals.

I'm wearing:
Top : BA&SH
Culotte : Zara
Heels : Schutz, via Zalando - available HERE
Choker : Zara


Photography by Marc Wittkowski

No comments :

Post a Comment