The Colorful Dress.

Photography by Ken Moos

It feels so good to go bare legs! When the thermometer goes over 10°C, I feel like we can live again! All I want right now is wearing skirts, dresses, light coat and leather jacket! 

Tomorrow, I am leaving for Baselworld! I am super excited to spend a few days there and discover all the new watches! The programme will be quite busy the next days but I will share everything with you on snapchat (bangbangblond) and on my instagram (@bangbangblond). I will also attend a very exclusive dinner with the Calvin Klein team on Tuesday! As I told you already, I will work with them very closely this year and I am very excited about this brand new collaboration!

Wearing :
Dress : H&M 
Boots : Jonak via La Redoute
Coat : La Redoute




No comments :

Post a Comment