E 79 St

Photography by my friend J. Remy

How many times did I wear this coat? If you follow my blog for a while now, you may have realise that this camel coat never leave me! I bought it a few years ago by Zara and I just can't get enough of it. After years of wearing it, I still receive so many compliments about it and people can't stop asking me where I got it! I can say that it was one of my best found ever! This kind of wool coat can be worn with everything (not kidding) and for every occasion (not kidding neither)! It's crazy how it fits everything!

As this model doesn't exist anymore, I found some similar one that you may like as well :




Looking at those picture from New York and can't believe that I am back. I am writing this article from my bed in Switzerland. Not sure yet if I realised that I am back home as I still have so many memories in my head...I almost spent one month away from home! It sounds like a super long trip but I actually feel like it was so short! 

Coming back with another article shoot in New York very soon, stay tuned! And in between, make sure to follow me on instagram @bangbangblond and on snapchat : bangbangblond

Wearing :
Coat : Zara
Bag : Zara
Skirt : Pull & Bear, similar HERE
Boots : Paco Gil via Zalando
Choker Necklace : Aldo





No comments :

Post a Comment