All black

Photography : By my friend Leo^^

Facing the cold in the city isn't always fun. This weekend in New York the temperature are extremely cold as we are expecting between -15°C -and -30°C. To be honest with you, I thought of staying home the next days and going out only for starbucks, I mean I have a starbucks coffee down the building...

I did so many things the past days, time flies when I am here. I didn't even realise that I didn't post on the blog for a few days and sorry about that! I went out a lot in many different clubs and by the I hope you are following me on snapchat --> bangbangblond. I am always snapping and giving you the address of the places I go!

A few days ago when my friend Leo was in Town, we enjoyed some time in Williamsburg Brooklyn. This is a place that I don't know very well but I love it! It is the perfect neighbourhood if you want to have some delicious food, walk, drinks and find many little boutiques. When you are staying in Manhattan, you can breathe the fresh air while in Brooklyn. There is less traffic, less people and you feel no stress over there. On that day I was wearing a comfy all black outfit. You definitely can't go wrong with black.

Outfit of the day

Faux-fur Jacket : H&M on trend
High waist jeans : American Apparel
Sunglasses : Dior
Bandana : La Redoute, available here
Bag : Zara
Boots : La Redoute

No comments :

Post a Comment