Check.

Photography by May

Hello and Happy New Year to all of you! After all those food overdose and all the excess, it's slowly time to get back to a normal life!

This is my first article on the blog with my new hair color! Strawberry blond, nice to sweet you :) After a few months with grey hair, I wanted to change for something more bright. After spending hours and hours at my favorite hair salon (C├ęsium, Lutry) we came out with this result! There is tons and tons of different shades of strawberry blond and to be honest I prefer like this than with the grey, what do you think?

On these pictures, I am wearing a knit wide leg trousers that I bought at Zara. The material of it is very heavy and will keep you warm during winter. I paired it with my faux fur and a laced top. It's all about mixing different material with different shades of grey and black.

Jacket : H&M Trend collection
Trousers : Zara
Top : Zara
Watch : Daniel Wellington
Bag : Gucci


No comments :

Post a Comment