Something Different.

Photography by May

Something different. As you know my everyday make up routine is mainly based on my eyeliner which is something I can't live without! Lucky me, this year, the eyeliner were everywhere and different! I styled this graphic eyeliner look which is very simple to realise and totally wearable for the day! Because yes, I have to admit that some graphic liner look can make very "catwalk" and not everyday look. 

It's christmas soon and I was thinking about to give away a little gift that will be useful for most of you during this holiday season! What do you think about getting a manicure and your eyebrows done at the NAIL BAR & the BROW BAR (Swiss resident only)?

And guess what, I tried it for you before :) As a crazy "eyebrow" control freak, I've never let anyone do anything to them. I did it for the first time at the Brow Bar in Geneva a few weeks ago and was amazed by the result! They use the threading epilation, the final result look fabulous but you will have to "suffer" for a few minutes (don't worry, they are really fast!) 

During this period of the year, most of us are so busy and can't find the time to do our nails. Maybe one of you could get a last minute rendez-vous before the celebrations? So try it!


WIN

1x manicure (U-cure) at the Nail Bar (Fribourg - Vevey - Lausanne - Genève - Neuchâtel)
1x eyebrow (Indian dreams) at the Brow Bar (Lausanne - Genève)


HOW TO (VERY EASY) TAKE PART to the giveaway?

- Leave a comment below and tell me which is your favorite nail color.
that's it! 
(FR : laissez un commentaire en dessous de cet article en me disant quel est votre couleur d'ongle favorite?)



1 winner will be contacted MONDAY MORNING so you can enter this giveaway until sunday the 20th december 2015 at 00:00! I have to say it again, it's only for my swiss people!
Concours référencé par accrowin.ch & jeu-concours.ch





No comments :

Post a Comment