White flag.

Hey my loves, how are you today? To be honest with you, I've been really affected by what happens in Paris this Friday. It's really sad to see how the word is going and how it makes us feel unsafe. Paris is a city that I know, I am going there quit often and I could have been there, like those people on the terrace. We are always more affected by what happens next to us which doesn't mean I don't care about the world. 

In honour of all these terrible attacks and losts, I wanted today to post a white look on the blog as a sign of peace and truce. A long white knit dress pairing with this beautiful white coat that I've got from La Redoute (you can get the same here) and this camel cross body bag from Longchamp.

Outfit of the day
Coat : La Redoute, available here
Dress : H&M
Bag : Longchamp
Boots : Zara, available here
Sunglasses : Aviator Ray Ban
Lipstick : MAC 


No comments :

Post a Comment