Beige and grey.

Photography by M. Remy

The weekend is around the corner! After spending a beautiful week with a gorgeous weather, I woke up this morning with the rain and a grey sky. I love wearing poncho on the warm autumn days. This is a timeless piece which will always give a "Boho" attitude to all your outfit outfit. Do I have to mention that you have the best feeling all day as it feels like having your blanket with you all day!

This weekend I will probably wear my winter coats as the cold weather is supposed to be back and of course...we have to get dress in consequence. Accessories like hat or sunglasses will always stand out your outfit event the most casual ones like a combo jeans + poncho.  

Outfit of the day :
Pancho : Manidou, available here
Jeans : Levi's via Zalando
Lace-up Flats : Steve Madden
Fringed Bag : La Redoute, get the same here


No comments :

Post a Comment