the girl with braids.

Pictures by Lena R.


Sorry sorry sorry ^^ I have to admit that I've been busy the past week and did't post anything on the blog...but at least I hope you followed me on snapchat and instagram!  New York always caught me in the vibe of the "Non stop" attitude! I don't know if it means something in english but what I try to say is that I never stop while in the city! It's crazy how I always feel like I haven't done all the things I wanted to do... Time flies so fast when you are with your friends enjoying the little pleasure of life! This is still my favourite destination in the world but I have so many other places I want to discover...LA next?

As you guys may seen on the pictures, I had some massive braids during a few days while in NY. My friend and I went to Harlem to get those very long african braids a bit inspired by the hairstyle Kelly Jenner got a few months ago. I had so much fun changing my hair and was totally in love with the grey extensions! 

outfit of the day
Skirt : Zara, similar here and here
High neck Knit : H&M
Sunnies : Karen Walker, available here
Heels : no name



THE ORIGINAL ONE :



No comments :

Post a Comment