Seventy-Seven

Photography by L. Remy

Morning guys, so I am writing this article from my bed. This is actually 3am I just came back from a little night out with my girls. Sorry for the low updates on the blog but you know how it is when you want to spend most of my time with your friends and not on your laptop or phone.

My outfit is inspired by the 60/70's with this high waisted short that I paired with my favorite pair of over the knee boots. I am so happy that the boots season is back! By the way I spotted an amazing pair of Sam Edelman low boots by Urban Outfitters today (click here to see them) and I am so hesitating... Any advice? Should I or can I find better?

outfit of the day
Short : Zara
Turtle neck : La Redoute, available here
Bag : Gucci, available here
Boots : H&M / studio 
Bandana : Maje
Ring : H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment