ONE UNITED


Happy to share with you this project we filmed in collaboration with Redken for the launch of the new multi-benefits hair treatment - One United. Sorry guys but the video is in french/german only but don't worry I am going to tell you more about the product in this article.

I received this product to discover months ago from Redken. The first thing that caught my attention was the 25 benefits, wow! I already knew the 3 in 1, the 6 benefits but 25? It sounded unreal. The most important things to know about it is that this is the easiest product to use! Most of us are often too..."lazy" to wait 5-10min on a mask leave in when we are in the rush. One United is a spray which is use after cleansing and you don't need to rinse it if you want an extra conditioning. 

The list of the benefits is quite long and I won't list them but since I have my grey hair, this product start to be my number one best friend! It conditions, nourishes, reduces dryness, gives a silky touch, adds shine to your hair and makes blow-dry easier.

A special thanks to the Cesium Hair Salon in Lutry for welcoming me and taking care of my hair! 

No comments :

Post a Comment