often.

Photography : Stéphane Mirao

Mornin' 

The countdown started! In exactly 7 days, I will be flying to my favorite destination in the world : ......Nueva York aka New York City! It's been a while!!! Well something like a few months or so.... Oh! I am so happy! I can't wait to get wild, once again, in this city and share tons of pictures!

Those pictures were taken a few days ago while I was in Geneva with my friend Stéphane Mirao. I had a few meeting in the City of Geneva and we took advantage to walk around in the city in between. My outfit on these pictures is very basic. A trench coat is such a timeless piece (by the way I just ordered a brand new one in camel color^^). We simply can't have too many mid-season coats... and you know it! I also paired my very "preppy" high neck blouse with a leather pants for a little contrast.

High collar blouse : Zara, available here
Trench Coat : H&M
Leather Pants : La Redoute
Boots : Zara
Sunglasses : Céline


No comments :

Post a Comment