Fall in the city.


New York, I can't wait to see what you have to show me this time! Sorry (no so sorry) but you are going to hear a lot about this city for the next weeks! As when you are reading this I am already flying over the ocean, I can only send you some positive Friday vibes from the plane! I fell so glad to be back in the city for some vacation and see my closest friend again!

Packing for the big apple is always a big deal for me. How is the weather going to be? During fall the temperature can be warm to cold, the days can be rainy, snowy and sometime sunny so what did I bring with me? Everything! for 2 weeks, I brought 2 luggages with all my favorite items. 

On those pictures I am wearing all my seasonal favorites, a turtle neck, a wide leg short and my oversized coat form last season. I love wearing those pants/short with a pair of mid-calf booties or a pair of boots and this is how we are going to wear them this season!

See you in New York my lovers!
Outfit of the day
Coat : Zara
Turtle neck : Zara
Short : Zara
Heels : Mango


No comments :

Post a Comment