THE BASICS


Morning Loves! How are you all doing today? Sorry for my low updates on the blog but in Turkey it was hard to get some wifi. I also have to admit that it was so hot that I couldn't sit in front of my Macbook and work more that 5 min...! After those express vacay (only 3 days) I feel revitalized! Nothing better than a salty warm sea to make us happy! Can't wait to leave for my next summer destination in a few weeks! tadammmmmm !

We shoot this look last week before leaving for Zurich. I was wearing this kind of outfit we want to wear everyday. I mean, a pair of destroyed denim with a little black top ? We can't make it simpler! As the look was very casual I added a pair of wooden heels sandals with a denim shirt around my waist. Regarding the denim match, I didn't try to find the same denim color. I think it's better to go different than close but not the same. What do you think?

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Denim : Zara
Shirt : Lee
Sandals : Nine west
Sunnies : Dior
Top : H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment