Smoky

Photography by Joy. O

Daytime vs night out smoky eye. Most of you think that doing a smoky eye is hard to achieve and not appropriate for daytime, I will convince you that you are wrong! For a daytime appropriate smoky eye, you have to keep things easy and with lighter tons of eyeshadow. I created those look with the new smoky naked palette from Urban Decay which will be launching tomorrow morning in Switzerland. Are you guys ready? You will have all the essentials you need for a perfect smoky eye with a brush which will make it perfect!

To create a day-time look, you only need 2 eyeshadow colors (at least) and a mascara, that's it! Regarding the lips, I would keep it simple with a shiny gloss or a nude lipstick. 

For the Night-out look, go wild, go dark! I also only used 2 eyeshadow colors and created the base with a black pencil to make sure the smoky will be intense and dark. I blended the pencil on my eyelid with a brush and then applied the black eyeshadow. The main things you have to keep in mind is blend, blend blend and blend! That's how you will get your smoky eye smooth. Don't be afraid to wear dark lips for the night. I especially love wearing lipsticks and I wear on those pictures the new Matte Urban Decay lipstick named "Blackmail". 

You don't have to be a professional to create those looks, I made them by myself and I am not at all a smoky eye pro! 

Make up : Smoky Naked Palette by Urban Decay! 
Launch tomorrow in Switzerland in Manor and Marionnaud!

No comments :

Post a Comment