Russian Blue.



HELLO! How do you feel today? Those past days, I felt that we are slowing coming to the end of summer. Is that terrible? Not at al, I love getting dressed during fall. 

Accessorizing is KEY. A pair of sunnies & the right jewelry can stand out your look. For this outfit, I paired my comfy fringe boots with a little basic dress. It would have been too "casual" without a few additional pieces like those ZeroUv shades or my fringed boots which are by the way currently in sale HERE.

Tomorrow will be a busy day as I am heading to Zurich for a few meetings and events. I can already reveal you that I will attend a YOGA class in collaboration with H&M, it sounds like a lot of fun right? I've never try, so we will see how bad I will be! Make sure to follow me on snapchat for some live update : bangbangblond.

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Dress : Zara, 
Boots : Topshop x Zalando, available HERE
Sunglasses : ZeroUv, available HERE
Neclace : Zara (previous season)


No comments :

Post a Comment