PALAZZO



Hi guys! What a gorgeous day here in Switzerland. It's very hot but it's what we expect during summer right? So, I hope many of you guys entered the contest in yesterday article (just below or for the lazy one clic here). I can't wait to leave with one of you in Bulgaria! I've never been there and I am sure that we will have a lot of fun together!  It's gonna be AWESOME!

Regarding today's outfit, sometimes during summer we want a casual alternative to shorts and dresses. I especially love wearing wide-leg palazzo pants, it's so 70's, light, airy & the most important : comfortable! If you never worn a pair of them, I swear you are missing out! I am also wearing a new thin line ear-cuff from Astrid and Miyu, I am totally obsessed with since I received it. 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Palazzo Pants : Zara (actually in sale)
Top : H&M
Bag : Gucci mini soho, available here
Ear Cuff : Astrid and Miyu, available here
Ring : Petit Cartel, available here



No comments :

Post a Comment