NATIONAL DAY

Photography by : Yann Zollinger

- Happy Birthday Switzerland -

Happy national day to all my Swiss peeps! Often named the best country in the world, Switzerland is not only a place where we eat chocolate and cheese or work in Banks. This is also a little place of heaven in the middle of Europe. I probably don't realise like you could, how beautiful is the place where I live.  This is why I decided to shoot my look in the middle of the gorgeous Lavaux Vineyards which is an unesco world heritage site. 

Comfy look with a pair of Havainas espadrilles paired with my short denim overall and a striped crop-top. I love wearing flat shoes during summer, who don't? Perfect for a little walk at the end of the day or for celebrating the 1st August. I have the pleasure to have my longtime Friend Yann as photographer for this shoot. If you want to dream check out his Instagram @YZLGR all his pictures are amazing! 

On this Saturday morning, I am currently heading to shoot for a handbag campaign in Bienne. Who said national day was a day off for blogger? Hahahha! Make sure to follow me on snapchat for live updates (bangbangblond)! I am so excited about it (big smile on my face!)

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Overall : Sheinside
Top : Zara
Espadrilles : Havaianas
Watch : Nixon
Shades : CĂ©line
Rings : Aldo

No comments :

Post a Comment