BBB x KARL LAGERFELD FOR ZALANDO



Feeling like I am already in Ticino with this Mediterranean background. Today, it's time for me to pack for Locarno! As I told you a few days ago, I am going to attend the Festival del Film with Moët & Chandon in Ticino! 

I need a few outfits for the day, the evening party and for the day after.... I just know what am I going to wear for the night (which is the most important right?)... haha Will have to pack everything today as I am leaving early tomorrow! I love discovering new places! Regarding my outfit on those pictures, I am wearing a dress from the Karl Lagerfeld x Zalando capsule collection. The same Karl who design for house like Chanel or Fendi just designed a capsule collection for Zalando named Sport City. I love playing with different style of clothes, it is always a lot of fun. Fashion is all about experimentation and who never try, will never know!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY :
Heels : Zara
Backpack : Hare & Hart
Shades : Tom Ford


No comments :

Post a Comment