TRUE COLOR

Good morning loves! I was happy to relax at home during this weekend after spending 2 intensive days in Paris with La Redoute. If you have been following me on snapchat or instagram, you may have seen that we did a huge shooting with a few European bloggers. This shooting will be use as a lookbook for the La Redoute online shops. During the shooting, we had to style ourself with some "French Style" iconic pieces. I went for a very masculine look with a white shirt, a leather pants & a long blazer/coat. I can't wait to discover the official pictures!

Meanwhile, here is a look we shot before I headed to Paris. I love the style of this light off-the-shoulder dress, it's very boho and colourful. I tied my denim jacket around my waist because it was very windy on that day and my little dress was flying! It was the best way to keep my dress in the right position and make sure I don't do a remake of the Marilyn Monroe Flying Skirt...

Denim Jacket : Pull & Bear
Dress : H&M
Heels : Guess
Sunnies : Clubmaster
Bracelets : Shashi
Ring : Graine de Shopping


1 comment :

  1. Love the dress with the denim jacket tied around the waist!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete