VAMOS

alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015,
alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015, alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015,
The past days were quite eptic! I have a few exciting news that I can't wait to share with you. One thing is sure : it's gonna be crazy! I am going to attend a few exciting events in Switzerland and abroad in the next weeks! Don't worry, my passeport is ready!

Did I tell you that I am going to Canada this summer? I don't remember if I did or not but anyway I am finally going back home! It's been 12 years that I haven't been there so I guess it is more than precious for me to go back and see my family! I am currently looking for an apartment in Montreal and will probably stay at "Le Plateau" or "Mile End". If you have any tips, they are more than welcome! 

On this pictures I am wearing a Rompers (Short+Jumpsuit) which is always one of my favorite piece for summer. It is most of the time in a super lightweight material and more "safe" than a mini! I crushed on this model because of the knot in the front, I am currently totally obsessed with knots!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Romper : H&M
Sandals : Minelli
Bag : H&M
Sunglasses : Karen Walker, available here
Ring : Love Is, available here

alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015, alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015, alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015,
alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015,
alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015, alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015,
alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015,
alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look, dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, h&m, swiss fashion blogger, trend spring 2015,

5 comments :

  1. Loving that stripped romper!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eclética and ChicMay 15, 2015 at 5:01 PM

    So stylish and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pink Heart GirlMay 18, 2015 at 6:03 PM

    A very fabulos look :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete