NICE TO MEET YOU

alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look,dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, H&M, trend spring 2015, swiss fashion bloggeralison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look,dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, H&M, trend spring 2015, swiss fashion blogger

Today, I wanted to write something special, something more personal than usual. Shooting those pictures at home make me want to be more confidential with you guys. It's been approximatively two years that I am blogging and I've been learning so much during this period and I still have a lot to learn. Getting into this world without any ideas about how it works is a real challenge, there is no official rules to follow and you have to build everything from scratch. Being independent and entrepreneur is something that I always wanted to do. I love creating and working on new projects, I often have new ideas in my head and do my best to make it happens.

Before Blogging I used to work for an online shop for almost three years. Before this professional experience, I had my own online business. Let me talk about it as I've probably never did. When I was 18 years old, my sister and I were passionate about fashion and wanted to build something around this passion. We were always buying shoes abroad because in Switzerland we couldn't find the kind of heels we wanted. The idea of starting a shoes businnes grew up in our head and we decided to import shoes from Los Angeles (They were so extravagant) and sell them through a website that we created. It was very lucrative and the shop was growing. Can you imagine that we were selling more than 50 different models and had something like 15 pairs per model and all those shoes stocked in my Bedroom? Yes, I've been sleeping in a "Shoes department" for almost 2 years! Luckily, my room is quite big. After dealing with this online shop for a few years were arrived at the point where we had to make a decision : Are we going to the second step or should we stop? The second step meant, rented a place for stocking the shoes (I was going crazy to wake up every morning in the middle of hundreds shoe boxes) and starting working full time in this project. At this time of my life, I was dreaming about traveling in the US for a long term and my sister just finished her bachelor and was looking for a job. We decided together to close the business, we were probably too young and too scared.

Now, I am 25 years old. I've been working for 4 years in a insurance company, built my own online shoes shop, traveled for a half-year and finally worked for a online shop as a project manager for 3 years. Last year, I started to be kind of frustrated regarding my blog. I started it while working full time in a "senior" post and having a blog next to it was too much. I was tired and upset of not being able to attend some events or accept some project. This is the reason why I quit my job and decided to focus on bangbangblond. Being independent and free is the best things in the world. I am now able to manage my days with a project that I am passionate about and this is priceless. I won't say that's easy, not everybody is kind and not everything is fair. The world of blogging is full of surprise, some are good and some are hard to swallow. I always stay myself wherever I am. Yes, I am the kind of person which is going to stay near the buffets and eat everything while drinking (too much) champagne during blogger events. I love talking with people about various topics and often debate about my vision of it. 

I am blessed to be able to live all those things and experiences and without you it wouldn't be possible. We could easily tend to be "used" to live that way and we can easily forget how precious it is to wake up every morning to work on something we love and being able to work with brands that we always admire.

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Dress : H&M Trend
Heels : Gucci
Watch : Michael Kors

alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look,dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, H&M, trend spring 2015, swiss fashion blogger
alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look,dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, H&M, trend spring 2015, swiss fashion blogger
alison liaudat, blog from switzerland, blog mode suisee, classic look,dress, Fashion blogger von der Schweiz, H&M, trend spring 2015, swiss fashion blogger

5 comments :

  1. Crazy story, sounds fun :) I had fun reading it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    I love your blog! I think it was a good decision to go for it!
    Keep up the good work :)

    xx Michaela
    from www.elastyle.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes !!!!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fab! Love the dress and the heels a lot!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great decision about the blog! Maybe you can still take on the shoes business - sounds like you enjoyed it.
    I have a strange question - if you dont work - how do you earn money?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such an admirable and interesting person! next time we should talk if ever meet again at an event :) Great pictures by the way!

    www.stylochromic.com

    ReplyDelete