THIS IS NOT A PJ's

Hello sweet hearts! Sorry for not posting the last days, I am not used to, but I took some free time to relax and spend some time with my friends and family. 

Let me show you one of my favorite trend of the season : The "pyjama" Suits, well this is not a PJ's! I directly fell in love with those "pyjamas" to wear out of the house. This is for sure the cosiest runway looks. Sleepwear is ready to hit the streets and I am very happy about that. 

People are maybe not ready to rock this trend yet but at least you can already find some very cool budget pieces by Zara & H&M! I found this blue suit by H&M, it just arrives!

- I am wearing -
Satin Blazer : H&M
Pants : H&M Studio SS14
Slippers : Zara
Earcuff : MayMoma

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Love the blazer and the shoes a lot!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. still a bit unusual to me, but paired with the white pants it looks very cool.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore tes slippers et ta tenue complète en fait! J'ai vu cette veste chez H&M, mais je n'en étais pas convaincue...mais sur toi, elle est en fait très sympa!
    Bisous, Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blazer is looking gorgeous and your looks made it even more gorgeous http://www.thewarehouse.pk/

    ReplyDelete