THE WEATHER IS SWEET




Oh, it's been a while we haven't had a warm day and finally winter is coming to its end. Since a week, we are enjoying a very sweet weather here in Switzerland. I can explain how good it feels and even more after spending 1 months in the freezing New York. 

I would say that my outfit on these picture smell the arrival of Spring. Pastel jacket, ankle length jeans and a pair of mule on my feet. 

I want to talk a little more about this straight kind of vintage jeans from Jeanne Damas x La Redoute.  I've been waiting on it for weeks and I love it so much! First of all, I really love this ultimate Parisian and fashion icon who is Jeanne Damas and in addition her collection for la Redoute is simply like her - à la Française.

- I am wearing -
Jeans : Jeanne Damas x La Redoute, available here
Jacket : H&M
Knitted Top : H&M
Mule : Zara
Belt : Vintage YSL
Little Heart Ring in 18ct yellow gold : Love is, available here
Bracelets : Shashi
Earrings : Happiness Boutique



14 comments :

  1. stunning pics !!! gooosh i so wish I had pics like you ! amazinb job :-) and those mom jeans? sooo good !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is gorgeous and the shoes are super cool!

    xx

    Claudia

    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, looks like spring is almost here! I would still like to go skiing one more time though, so I guess I should hurry. Another great outfit, very on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty dear! Love your jacket! ♡

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah, I love this jacket, I've done a post about it as well, if you want to have a look, it's here:

    http://www.beaauuu.com/2015/01/pink-and-grey.html



    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love H&M as well! Such a statement piece, Alison! Breathtaking pics! You're such a stunner!

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your kind words! I love H&M so much, affordable pieces and always on top of the trend!
    xxx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome, dear! So true!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. really??? your mum is very good with camera !! not like mine hahaha

    ReplyDelete