THE BLACK TURBAN

Photography by : Jordan M Ball

Everyday is different in this magical city. As I told you yesterday, I had a few meetings during the day and we shoot my outfit of the day in between. I didn't tell you yet but we can welcome my New Yorker's photographer Jordan who kindly take the time to shoot me the past days. It's cool to have someone who live in New York to take the pictures as she knows some very cool places.

If you want to survive to the cold temperature you better be bundled up, no kidding about that if you want to spend a day in the city. So yesterday I wore my lovely turban which keep my ears warm with style. 2 pairs of tights and an extra pair of burgundy socks later, I was ready to hit the day.

- I am wearing -
Coat : Zara, similar here
Dress : Zara
Turban : Zara, similar here and here
Bag : Tory Burch
Socks : American Apparel
Shoes : River Islan, available on Zalando.com
Ring : Petit Sesame



3 comments :