NEW YORK FASHION WEEK DAY 1



Photography by : Romina Ch.

Here is the outfit in collaboration with Zalando that I wore to attend one of my favourite brand's show during Fashion Week - Mara Hoffman. 

Since a few years, I am a huge fan of her bohemian style and addict to her iconic prints. I fell in love with the new collection, Mara Hoffman stand up and showed something different. During the show, the models were wearing MAJESTIC messy fish braids. You can see below some pictures of the show. 

I am currently having my last days in New York and try to enjoy those moments as much as possible. Don't forget to follow me through instagram @bangbangblond.

- I am wearing - 

Coat : Sisley from Zalando, available here
Dress : Escada from Zalado, available here
Boots : Paco Gil from Zalando, available here
Sunglasses : Miu Miu, available here
Clutch : Sandro Paris



In front of the show with my dear friend Romina from the blog www.blasstyle.com 

Pictures of the show, Style.com



1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous photos! Your outfit looks amazing but I bet you were freezing in a dress! I hope you enjoyed fashion week :) xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete