2ND AVENUE

Photography by : Jordan M Ball


Can you believe that I am in New York for a week already? I feel so blessed to spend so much time in this city which make me feel so happy. Everyday I wake up motivated and with such a good mood.

Time fly and in a few days it will be that time of the year - New York Fashion Week. I am so excited about it, you can't imagine! It feels like a dream to attend New York Fashion Week runway shows and I still don't realise that I am going there for the second time. Discovering all those new collections in live is something so magical.

We shoot these pictures yesterday morning after grabbing a little coffee at "The Bean" which is what I do every morning as this coffee is just next to my apartment. I have been layering as the temperature yesterday was... how to say it... Freezing! I can even tell you that when I woke up, I felt the cold through my window, do you know what kind of cold am I talking about?  

- I am wearing - 
Graphic print mini skirt : H&M, similar here
Biker Jacket in faux shearling : Ellos, similar here and here
Boots : Zara
Bag : Tory Burch, available here




5 comments :

  1. Wonderful pictures in NYC, looks really cold but your outfit is still amazing ;)

    Brini

    http://brinisfashionbook.com/2015/02/01/outfit-overknees-fuer-den-zweiten-tag-mbfwb-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty dear, love your skirt! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing photos and a gorgeous outfit :) I hope you enjoyed/ are enjoying New York! I would love to visit one day :') xx
    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy love your style :)

    Greetings

    http://lisasgirlystuff.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Tasche ist soooo hammer!!!! <3
    Welches Modell ist das denn?
    The bag is soooo fantastic? Which model is this? THX

    ReplyDelete