THE LONG COAT


Hi from Paris my loves! How are you feeling after New Year's eve? Here is the first article of 2015, which makes me feel so excited, it's a new dawn! I wish you all the best for this new year may it bring you happiness, joy and health. I have the feeling that this year will be full of surprise, don't you?

I am writing this article from my friend's place in Paris. After an amazing first day of the year at  Disneyland Paris, today I am simply going to enjoy my last hours here before to head back to Switzerland in the afternoon.

You can find here some images we shot before I came to Paris. As It snowed a lot in Switzerland, I decided to wear my pair of Dr. Martens which keep me warm all day.

- I am wearing -
Coat : Sheinside, available here
Skinny Jeans : Zara
Fur Neck : No name
Sunglasses : Céline

Shop a similar outfit :








19 comments :

  1. Love that coat and the burgundy fur collar! Gorgeous!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect coat <3

    http://aswildchild.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee the boots ohh I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year gorgeous!
    Very cool outfit. Love that fur neck. And I like that you bring back the Dr. Martens from the 90s.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qu'est ce qu'on est bien dans ces grands manteaux ♡
    www.laugh-of-artist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an effortless look, love that long coat +++plus the combo of red wine Dr Martens & fake fur loop scarf <3 perfection!!
    xoxo, Nina


    www.helloshopping.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! dein Mantel ist perfekt! Die länge ist super und die Farbe auch <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year my lovely Isa!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww THANK you so much Nina!


    LUV YOUUUU xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. tout à fait d'accord avec toi! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my Dr. Martens soo much ! :) and HAPPYYY new year to you!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot Jocelyn, you should def get a pair of Dr. Martens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot for your comment :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete