SPARKLE MORE


There is no reason to keep this bright and shiny sequin skirt only for the nighttime! I couldn't resist to the temptation to wear it during the day, I only followed one rule : pairing with basics. I simply decided to wear this neutral grey t-shirt and a black biker jacket with this lovely blue sequin skirt. I love how it instantly makes the outfit extra cooler and without to make it too "fancy" for the day.

I wish you a great Friday and I hope you will have a lot of fun during the weekend! xxx BBB

- I am wearing - 

Sequin Skirt : Mango, available here
T-shirt : H&M, similar here
Jacket : Ellos, available here
Boots : Alexander Wang x H&M, similar pair here
Sunglasses : Céline, similar here
Bag : Tory Burch, available here

Get a similar look :





12 comments :

  1. Love the sequin skirt and the jacket! Great outfit!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Rock ist absolut genial! Insgesamt bin ich sehr vom ganzen Outfit angetan <3
    bunte Grüße,
    Jule von www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you've paired the skirt only with basics.Perfect for the day.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the whole look and your Tory Burch bag - so adorable! I remember when I started following you on Instagram about a year ago - and your blog grew so fast! You totally deserve it, I love every single pic and look :*

    XX from Germany

    Jecky

    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit !
    The jacket is fabulous, on the search for something similar.
    All the best for 2015
    With love from London, Hayley x
    www.thelifestylemenu.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet words Hayley ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much Jecky! Wow ♥ such a lovely comment that you left me here! Thanks for following me and for the love♥♥♥
    xxx BBB

    ReplyDelete