PURPLE MOOD


Hello Hello, I can't believe it's already FRIDAYYYYYY! Only 3 days left before leaving for New York City! I am sure that you can feel my excitement through my text! I started packing a few days ago as I decided this time to have a better organization. I usually do it the day before and I then want to cry...ahaha

Leaving for more than 3 weeks isn't easy at all regarding the "management" of it even more when you are going to attend the : New York Fashion Week! Yes, this is the little secret I kept from you! I am SO excited but really, I don't even know how I can express my happiness right now! It's going to be such an amazing time with a lot of meetings and shows! The only problem is that I want to take my entire closet with me which is of course not possible at all... I will make an entire article on monday about my "Packing session", I really worked on it to be sure to take with me only the essential.

Regarding the outfit on the pictures, you may have seen a little "teaser" a few days ago on my Instagram. I started a real obsession for purple, I can't explain why but I actually love wearing purple.  This color surprise me a lot because it is very easy to match, in this look I paired it with some burgundy pieces. 

By the way, you guys should follow me on instagram, @bangbangblond. You could discover some very cool things like the fact that I just got inked yesterday! A brand new tattoo on my hand.  

xxx, BBB

- I am wearing - 
Jeans : H&M
Coat : Maje
Shirt : H&M
Shoes : AP
Clutch : Zara
Sunglasses : Dolce & Gabbana, available here
Fur Collar : No brand
Bracelet : Monica Vinader



5 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous look! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby blue and burgundy combo! Looks great!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/trendencies-12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I'm so excited for you!
    And btw I love how you made the coat look with the fur

    http://bibouzi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your look, want to own everything in it! Can't believe the bag is Zara, it's amazing! Have a great time in NYC hun!
    xoxo

    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete