MAGICAL



Even if I'm not a Disneyland newbie, I was still excited as ever! Going there on the 1st January was the best idea my sister never had (thanks to her hehe)! I already went when I was something like 7 years old but I still had many memories about it. It reminded me my childhood. I am maybe not a kid anymore but I had as much fun as if I was one of them!

I want to overcome my fears

I am usually a "chicken" regarding roller coaster and all this kind of thing but I really surprised myself during the day. 2015 is a new year and I want to overcome my fears. Since I am a young girl I am very (like VERY) afraid of heights. I am the kind of person who can start crying on your balcony or on a bridge... Anyway all I want to say is that I did everything in Disneyland even the high roller coaster which scared me. I screamed like a crazy girl and closed my eyes but I did it and almost wanted to do it again! I felt so happy and proud of myself. We laughed all day long and even more when we saw the picture taken in the attraction showing me closing my eyes like a crazy girl! 

The weather was very nice and clement except the temperature, it was very cold. I was very happy to have my new Maje Coat in wool to wear. When I saw this Coat in the Maje boutique, I directly fell in love with this lovely lavender color. The high quality wool honestly kept me warm all day which was the most important. The coolest thing was that I matched with Cinderella Castel's roof! It's cool right? Haha. 

- I am wearing - 

Jeans : H&M, similar here or here
Boots : Alexander Wang x H&M
Jumper : H&M, similar here
Heart Ring : Love is

Shop my Disney Look 




IMAGES FROM MY PHONE 

8 comments :

  1. Love those pictures!! Disney is so great!! <3


    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots! Love your coat!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overcoming fears is (almost) always a good idea ;-) Love your coat!

    xx Kristina

    http://www.mynewoutfits.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Kristina It's "almost" always a good idea, at least in Disneyland :)
    thanks for your comment!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, I had so much fun there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney was soon cool and this coat was perfect for the day :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ! We agree, DISNEY IS SOOOOOO GREAT!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete