HOW TO APPLY LIQUID EYELINER


As long as I can remember, I've been always wearing eyeliner and I don't feel myself without it. Most of the time, my "Go To" everyday make up is : Base, Eyeliner & Mascara. Over the years I've used many different type of eyeliners. I started with a liquid pen which is the best for the beginners. I stopped using it because it wasn't as precise as I wanted. Then I fell in love with the liner gel pot that I used for years. I recommend it if you are already used to eyeliner. The only reason why I don't use this kind of eyeliner anymore is because the pot dries up way too fast. I finally decided to use the classic liquid eyeliner and I simply love it. I feel like I have a better control with it. The type of eyeliner you like to use is something very personal, just use the one you are comfortable with.


Step 1 : Before applying my eyeliner, I always use an eyeshadow primer and I honestly couldn't live without it anymore. I use the Urban Decay primer potion that I apply with my finger on my eyelids. It helps my eyeliner to stay longer.


Step 2 : Now it's time to start, I currently use the Eyeliner Babydoll by Yves Saint Laurent.


STEP 3 : How to apply your liner? 

1. I start at the center of my eyelid and draw a line outward. 
2. I try to first draw a line as thin as possible. 
3. Then, I go halfway and make it gradually thicker. 
4. To make it thicker, I simply release more pressure on the brush. 


Step 4 : I always go back to the line to fill in correctly. 

Step 5 : Mascara is the key to stand out your eyes and open them up. I start to the root of my lashes, I hold 5 seconds and I move out to the end of my lashes. I repeat again and again until I get my lashes as thick as I want. I am currently using the Dior Iconic Mascara. I am not very loyal to mascara, I love trying new ones and also new brands.


Step 6 : I also apply a little of mascara on my bottom lashes. 


Voila! An easy look that you can wear everyday. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you have any questions, I would be very happy to help in any way I can.  

6 comments :

  1. ein sehr perfekter Lidstrich!:)
    Mit liquid habe ich es mal eine Zeitlang versucht, aber so wirklich wollte es bei mir nicht funktionieren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I understand what you mean. It's a question of "practice" I guess. I prefer to use the liquid because it stays longer and it gives your more precision♥

    ReplyDelete