COMFORT ZONE



You are used to see me with straight hair right? It's true, most of the time I don't do anything special with them. Yesterday morning I wanted to try something different and as I had curly hair I thought about one of Rihanna's hairstyle. Have you ever seen this picture of her with a very high curly ponytail? She had all her curly hair in her face, this look totally inspired me. It was a bit unexpected for me but I really like the way it turned out. One of my 2015 resolutions, try out.
Step out your comfort zone

During the Holidays, I received this fabulous maxi dress with deep slits from Sheinside. As my look was very black, I decided to pair it with my favourite denim jeans but there is definitely many ways to style it. You can easily wear it with a ripped jeans or with a skirt.

Have a great day, xx BBB

- I am wearing- 

Maxi dress : Sheinside, available here
Short : Forever 21, similar here
Boots : River island, available on Zalando
Jacket : Ellos, available on LaRedoute.ch
Clutch : Tory Burch, available here



8 comments :

  1. Such a cool all black outfit! Love the maxi dress!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  2. toller look! mir gefällt das geschlitzte :) mal was anderes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really you look amazing and I love your style!

    www.sezence.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much beauty!
    xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind compliment Andrea!


    xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect look. Love that dress. And the curly hairs are very cool.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete