OOH, BABY BLUE

Hey my sunshines! How is everything? I wish you all a wonderful Sunday!

Here is an outfit that you guys already had a teaser on instagram a few days ago. I am simply in love with this chic boyfriend baby blue coat by Maje. I like the cut of it and to be honest I am always crushing on pastels things, I just can't stop wearing it.

I paired it with my lace short  from La Redoute, my favorite pair of boots from Thebackyard.ch and my nude Gucci mini bag. It was perfect for a shopping day in town!

I wish you an amazing day and see you soon, xx BBB

- I am wearing - 

Coat : Maje, available here
Boots : Miista, available on Thebackyard
Short : Soft Grey, available on La Redoute
Shirt : H&M
Bag : Gucci, available here
Earrings : Love is, available here
Hat : H&M

Shop a similar coat (in SALE)




16 comments :

  1. Beautiful outfit, love your coat and bag, the baby blue and pink go so well together! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue coat so much!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos baby! In love with this light blue coat
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ton manteau, ça donne une allure très élégante
    Bisous, Axelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karole Josefa BonnetJanuary 12, 2015 at 6:39 PM

    Très jolie look et chouette photos! J'adore la couleur de ton manteau!

    Karole
    www.karolejosefabonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore ton manteau! Sa couleur est super belle !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci Karole, je suis tellement heureuse d'avoir trouvé ce manteau aux soldes^^
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you,

    I will visit yours ♡

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much beauty ♡
    xxx BBB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I fell in love with this coat^^
    xxx BBB

    ReplyDelete