ALL ABOUT YELLOW


Good morning my lovely clique! I hope you are all doing super great on this monday morning. I've been spending the weekend working on upcoming projects. It seems like 2015 is going to be special. Let me tell you a little secret that I am keeping from you for weeks. I am leaving next monday for the first trip of the year and I can't wait to be there. Can you guess were am I going? If you know me well you know that there is ONE place where I love (with a big "L") to be... 

Secret

- New York - After a long long wait, I am finally going back to this fascinating city and I can't wait to see what New York has to show me this time. I feel like I always have a brand new experience to live even if I went there many many times...We will talk more about it in the next days as I still have 7 days to wait before leaving the cold Switzerland for the freezing New York! 

Regarding the outfit, I wanted to stepping out with something different. Let's start this new week with a splash of sunny happy yellow, it's time to shine as bright as the sun! You don't see me very often wearing such colourful outfit but different is always better! I love color blocking and I have honestly no idea why I don't wear it more often. I like the combo Yellow+Light Blue, they match fantastically together. Wearing yellow will fore sure brighten up the gloomiest day.

xx, BBB

- I am wearing -
Skirt : H&M
Shirt : H&M
Blazer : H&M
Sunnies : Céline
Boots : H&M
Bag : Tory Burch

10 comments :

  1. The skirt is beautiful and I love the fabric too! Nice pop of colour against the black and really want those boots ;-) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/trendencies-12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe association, ce jaune est lumineux, l'ensemble est superbe !

    Estelle

    lamodeestunjeu.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfif, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit, blue and yellow go perfectly together, and the jacket is amazingly beautiful!
    xoxo
    Joanna


    http://broke-and-fashionable.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, tolles Outfit und sehr schöne Fotos!
    Liebst, Anna von vioannalinchen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful outfit. I like that color on you. Looks great.


    xoxo Christina
    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look - that yellow is beautiful ;)
    Brini
    http://brinisfashionbook.com/2015/01/27/show-anja-gockel-mein-absolutes-favourite-mbfw/

    ReplyDelete