INSTA RETROSPECTIVE

In a few hours we are all going to say goodbye to 2014. What an amazing year, before the countdown, I wanted to share with you some of my main @BANGBANGBLOND INSTA moments of the year. As you may know, Instagram is my favorite social media and I spend hours and hours on it everyday! Let's go back to some of my Insta mania of the year!

N°1 - YUMMY DESSERT

I've been craving for sweets forever but this year I was especially weak to these pretty and delicious little things. How many pictures of food and dessert did I post during 2014? haha I don't even want to start counting them!


N°2 - CLUBMASTER

For sure my favorite pair of sunnies that I unfortunately lost in Paris during the Fashion Week in September. I need to get the same pair asap! Be ready for some new Clubmaster selfies in 2015!

These sunnies are available HERE


N°3 - MY PASSION FOR BREAKFAST

Since a few years, I realised how important it is to have a big and healthy breakfast every morning. I try as much as possible to take the time to eat slowly and enough for breakfast. I know, I probably post hundreds images of my breakfast during the year! 


N°4 - FRUITY

If I could, I would only eat fruits all day and everyday! This is probably one of the reason why I don't like winter as much, the seasonal fruits are boring... Look at all these pretty red fruits!


N°5 - KISS ME BABY

In 2014, I've been wearing lipstick almost everyday and it's not the end! I own so many lipsticks and I will probably get more and more colors in 2015.


N°6 - MACARONS, SWEET MACARONS

Everytime I went to Zurich, I bought a box of Luxemburgerli Macarons and I just can't get enough! This won't change next year, I may even start the year in Paris with a box from LadurĂ©e!


N°7 - NAILS & RINGS

If I should choose only 2 nail polish colors, it would be white & deep burgundy. More rings I have on my fingers, happier I am! 


N°8 - MY LOVE FOR SHOES

My passion for shoes started when I was a teenager. I am a real passionate, actually I own something like 200 pairs. You have seen some of them during the year and you will probably see some others in 2015 and also a lot of NEW pairs!


N°9 - POSITIVE VIBE

Quotes and positive thoughts are essentials. I love sharing what inspires me everyday. 



N°10 - AIN'T NOBODY FRESHER THAN MY CLIQUE

My friends are so important in my life, without all of them I wouldn't be where I am today. They made my year again! Thanks for the love and for all those great moments!



N°11 - WAY TOO SPOILED

This year, I've been spoiled more than ever before. I am extremely grateful  for all the kind of gifts I received. 


N°12 - INSPIRATION

You inspire me, I try to inspire you. 






No comments :

Post a Comment