MEOW


Hey everybody! How are you today? We had such a beautiful weekend here! Can you believe that I wore a skirt without tight on the 2nd of november? I guess it is the first time in my whole life that the weather is still like that in November.

Let's start the week with one of my favorite outfit! I just got this jacket a few days ago by Mango! I had a real crush, and as we say : 

"If you can't stop thinking about it, buy it!"

hahaha, I couldn't resist any longer! I already have a similar one but this model is just perfect. I am also wearing my lovely "meow" hat! How cute are these little ears on the top of my head? I have this hat since last here, I didn't wear it a lot but now that my obsession for hats is on top I may wear it more often!

I wish you a great start of your week!

- I am wearing -

SWEAT : H&M
OVER THE KNEE BOOT : H&M
HAT : Zara
JACKET : Mango


2 comments :

  1. That cap is so cute! Love the bag and the boots too!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete