IT WOULD BE HISTORIC



FRI YAY !

This look was shot a few days ago in Zurich by my talented friend David from the blog "I'm not an it boy". I love Zurich so much, I just love the atmosphere and the energy of this beautiful city. The fact is every time I go there, I discover something new like a new shop or a new restaurant. I come to this city more often now and I start to really enjoy to spend more time there. It is still far from where I live as it takes me more than 2 hours by car or train to arrive in Zurich. I am very happy to go back to Zurich next week again for another event. I wish I could live there, I would save me ~6 hours train in a day.

So we shot these pictures just before to head to the Hugo Boss Showroom where I discovered the new collections. I always loved this brand and I was very happy and honored to be able to try a few pieces from their runway collection. I fell in love with a beige coat perfect for spring (people who follow me on instagram or Facebook may have seen it already). I also love all the accessories and the shoes were really to die for!

So now guys, it is time for us to get ready for the weekend! I wish you all a great day and we see each other very very soon.

- I am wearing -
Coat : Kookaï
Dress : Missguided, available here
Sunnies : Céline Paris
Hat : H&M



4 comments :

  1. Beautiful look shoot in a beautiful location! Lookin very cool and so boho with the hat and sunnies! ;-)

    xxx
    www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, nice scenario!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling, coat is gorgeous! Love a shearling jacket, I posted mine on my blog recently x

    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous! I really love the location <3


    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete