CHECKMATE

Today I would love to say THANK YOU to everyone who is following me. We reached 6k yesterday night on Instagram (@bangbangblond), Yeahhh! The BANGBANG family is getting bigger and bigger. I appreciate every comments I received and I am very grateful and happy to see that people are interested and love what I do. It gives me the motivation and the strength to give more and more everyday. 

NO HATS, you see? I kept my promises. This is the outfit I was wearing yesterday afternoon to go in the city, straight from the street to my blog in less than 24H! amazing right? This pants means autumn for me, I can't wear it during another seasons. This checkered pattern is very autumnal and  also very "RED"! I love to wear it in "Rock" way with leather and black.

- I am wearing -

PANTS : MANGO
SWEATER : ZARA
JACKET : VILA
MULES : ZARA

 

6 comments :

  1. Great Outfit especially the mules! Love your pics - the setting is beautiful.

    Btw. you can win an 80 asos voucher at my blog at the moment, make sure to drop by :)

    best wishes,

    Samieze
    www.samieze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pants and the jacket! You look stunning!
    X
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my dear Isa!
    xxx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot ! Gonna take part of your giveaway!
    xxx Alison

    ReplyDelete