REVELATION

Skirt & Jacket : H&M | Top & Heels : Zara | Bag : Michael Kors 

Hello Hello! Are you guys following me via Instagram or Facebook? If you don't, you may not know the little secret I revealed on tuesday. No need to prolong the suspense any longer, I told you on monday that I was going to a special meeting on tuesday in Zurich and it was by L'oréal. How amazing is that? I can't tell you more about for now, it but it sounds more than very cool! I am already very excited to share more with you about this project. Very spoiled, I came back home with many products from Redken. I wanted to try them directly (It was like christmas for me^^)! Can you see the difference on these pictures? I felt my hair so healthy after all the treatments, they reborn from their ashes like a phoenix haha. It could be the new slogan from Redken!

In Switzerland the trees lose their leaves already, it's a sign that fall is just around the corner. I guess my outfits are slowly influenced by the end of summer. Mustard is, as usually, going to be one of main color for the next season. I am kind of matching my outfit with the color of the nature actually. 

3 comments :

  1. très sympa ce look ;)


    bisous
    http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is really nice, I am in love with your skirt and necklace !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elodie.memeteau@gmail.comSeptember 24, 2014 at 7:20 PM

    I'll buy a bag or a pair of shoes 😊 thanks for opportunity 🌟✌️

    ReplyDelete