JOLIE A TOUT PRIX, BY LA REDOUTE

Everything : www.laredoute.ch

BLACK.

Here is a little inspiration mood board as during the fashion week we are more inspired than ever! Overknee boots are everywhere on the runway!

From Givenchy to Dsquared they all added the overknee boots to the next season looks. I am in love with those boots and I already own a pair that I am going to wear tomorrow in Paris! Black is beautiful and no other "color" is easier to wear. A total black look? You can't go wrong! One word :  PLAY. Play with the texture, play with the fabrics for making your look more stylish and more interesting. Black lace is timeless and for me it is the prettiest. This bra from www.laredoute.ch is just perfect and I need it right now! It looks so pretty under a transparent black top.

BE pretty in black,

No comments :

Post a Comment