I AM DIFFERENT

Skirt & Boots : Zara | Sweat : Vila | Bag & Hat : H&M | Ring : Pull&Bear

Hey everyone! How are you feeling today? As you may know, I spent my day in Zurich yesterday. I had an amazing time with the lovely Kathleen from Loveis at the "Terrasse" Restaurant. We had a delicious lunch together and spent such a great moment! It is always a pleasure for me to meet her and  talk about everything!

On these pictures you can discover the outfit I was wearing on Saturday for a little shopping in Town. My hair look super long? I wish it was real but... no! I found in the drawer my extensions and wanted to try them! It fun sometimes to do something different than usually. I met one of my friend in the city, can you guess what she said to me? -"Oh... Alison you hair look very long today^^!" hahaha It was funny even if she realized 3 seconds later that it wasn't my own hair... ! 

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful outfit and I love the background!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Rhea! This wall is really sick !

    ReplyDelete