DESTINATION : SHOPBOP



Hi guys! How's everybody today? I hope you are all doing well ! You may have noticed yesterday in my article that I ordered a new Tory Burch bag on www.shopbop.com. I am so excited that I am checking my tracking every hours - I am this kind of people haha. 

Today I wanted to introduce Shopbop to you because it is for sure my best destination for online shopping. I don't really remember how I discovered this online store but I love it at first sight. Why? Simply because Shopbop inspire me everyday with their homepage and lookbook. I ordered for the first time in 2012 and nobody around me knew this store so I was a little sceptical as usually when we order online and don't know about it. I ordered my Robinson Tote Satchel by Tory Burch and received it in less than a week with a free express shipping. The bag was perfectly packed and was delivered with the pocket exactly like if it comes right from the Tory Burch's boutique. I was so happy and started talking about this online store around me. For me, they have one of the best designer selection with, for example : 3.1 Philip Lim, Michael Kors, Tory Burch (of course...), Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff, Mara Hoffman etc etc...I could write a huge list as they have so many designers so I will stop... You can even find vintage pieces like Chanel or Louis Vuitton, what's is very very cool but it's still too expensive for me... I recommend Shopbop.com to all of you, I swear this is the best destination for shopping designer pieces online!

Regarding the blog, I am actually working on a new design, It takes very long but I am already excited to show you the new BBB! I hope it will be up before the end of the year - yes it really takes that long... I want to keep the same atmosphere but make it more functional for you all. 

On wednesday, I have the pleasure to go to the main swiss fashion event : Mode Suisse Edition 6,  in Zurich. I am feeling very excited to discover what they created for the upcoming seasons. It will have a Montblanc show and then many other designers like : Dominic Knecht, Julian Zigerli and Marc Stone.

Wow, I just realize how much I write today, sorry for the novel but I had so many things I wanted to share with you! I wish you all an amazing day and don't hesitate to share your opinion in the comment box! It is always a real pleasure to read you!

No comments :

Post a Comment