BACK HOME

Skirt & Mules : Zara | Blouse & Rings : H&M | Bag : Tory Burch

Hello hello! Different background right? I am back home, no more sun and no more lovely street from the South of France. I had such a great time in France even if I fell ill the last days (I guess because of the AC in the car...). Well Now, I am back home with a cold and a cough, "Thumbs up" ! 

Anyway On saturday it was my mother's birthdayyyyy! We did a little shopping and looked for a birthday gift as my sister has her birthday on monday. We decided to celebrate both birthdays on sunday with a yummy brunch at the Atrium restaurant in Bern. We took these pictures near the restaurant after the lunch. 

Today, I will stay calm at home and take care of myself. I don't want to keep this cold and cough too long. To feel better...^^ I ordered yesterday this lovely Tory Burch bag on www.Shopbop.com ! This is for sure the best place to shop for fashion online. They offer an amazing collection of designer apparel. I can't wait to receive it! It usually only takes a dew days to arrive in Switzerland and their, I still can't believe that it is FREE! 

1 comment :