SIMPLY ME

Dress : Necessary Clothing | Heels : Signature | Sunnies : Ray Ban  | Hat : H&M | Necklaces : Shashi & I am | Bracelet : Zara

DRAMA -  . Yesterday night, my MacBook pro died, R.I.P. Impossible to do anything else, impossible to turn it on again. I woke up this morning with the hope that after a night of sleep my computer will work again, but no. Well, this morning I brought my Mac to a store... but the diagnostic is bad. They say to me that very often it is more expensive to repair it than to buy a new one. And my data? They will maybe not being able to retrieve them. I will know it for sure in a few days... I pray, even I have an external hard drive, I don't think I have everything on it.

DRAMA

Well, now I am writing this post from my dad's computer which is not a Mac and I didn't use a PC for years! It looks like I don't know how to use a computer. Anyway, I hope they will be able to repair my mac (for a low price) and that I won't have to buy a new one. 

Here is the outfit I was wearing yesterday for a little walk by the lake with my mother. If you visit Switzerland, take the time to come in this City. It is so beautiful and peacful.

No comments :

Post a Comment