IT WAS SUMMER YESTERDAY

Jeans : American Apparel | Top : Forever 21 | Jacket : H&M | Heels : Zara | Sunnies : Céline

Hello Monday, 
are you coming back with the rain? I thought I was summer yesterday! Well...This summer is for sure the worst I've never had! They planned rain we have the sun and vice versa, why are the weather forecast always wrong? 

My sister came back from Hawaii on Friday! I am so jealous, she is so tanned compared to me! She spoiled me way too much! I received an amazing pair of Céline sunnies that I am of course wearing on these pictures. I was so happy, you can not imagine! If you follow me on Instagram (@bangbangblond) you may have noticed that I wore them the entire weekend! I also received this lovely cropped top from Forever 21. I love the color of it, this little mustard will be perfect for fall!

Enjoy your monday, and keep smiling even if it's raining!














5 comments :

  1. Completely in love with your look! Stunning!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great style! Love the color of the top!

    xoxo Jessy
    Kleidermädchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you ; it seems that we are not in summer at all… :( anyway, thanks to your look, we can have a ray of sun ! Your style is simple but definitely you can mix and match some simple things and I love it !!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit :D
    Love the jeans and the cardigan

    www.kaluediary.com

    ReplyDelete