THE ATTIRE



Dress, bag & hat : Zara | Shoes : Signature

Over the last couple of weeks I've been wearing hats quite often. Now I just want more and more hats to be able to pair with many outfits! My collection is I have 3 hats, a black, a light grey and this new green khaki. I love the way it can change the way you look, A hat can easily complete a simple outfit.

Regarding the weather here I can't stand it anymore, the rain always the rain. What's wrong in my country?! It's cold, it's rainy, it's windy and 2 hours later, it's sunny and warm. HELPPPP ! I don't like this kind of weather! I make me feel so depressed to see all these people on Instagram enjoying the sun to the beach... I just want to cry! 

Anyway, I wish you all a very nice tuesday!





7 comments :

  1. Ce look est vraiment chouette
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but super cute outfit! Loving the accessories!

    http://trendenciesblog.com

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple but I guess the accessories make everything!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete